Monday, October 12, 2009

Give Me Five Monday


Five favorite (or unfavorite) things to shop for:

Since today would be a good day for retail therapy, here we go with my faves:

1) Purses. Don't need them, yet always want more.

2) Books. My TBR pile is almost waist high, and yet, I'm drawn to the bookstore almost against my will.

3) Bath stuff. Body washes and bubble baths ... Ah ...

4) That perfect gift. Is anything more exciting than finding just the right thing for someone who is hard to buy for?

5) Office supplies. I don't know why, but I love immersing myself in folders and felt tip pens and binder clips.

3 comments:

  1. See now, purses...I buy one and use it for a long time...then I go "Hmm, I guess I could go see what's out there since I'm so bored with this one!" LOL I love finding that perfect gift for someone too! Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Office supplies are another of my pleasures. Especially post-its. And funky binder clips. And... and...and...

    Great list. My TBR pile is huge, too, almost to the overwhelming point, yet I keep buying. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shopping for bath items. My only problem is, I have trouble making up my mind what to get.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.