Sunday, August 30, 2009

Uh oh

Tomorrow is Weigh Day. I fear the results will not be what I want them to be. I have missed work outs due to work (bad excuse, because my health club is open 24/7) and tummy trouble and my bruises (valid excuses). I've also fallen off the diet wagon a time or two.

I must remind myself that this is not a diet I am on. It's a lifestyle change. So August wasn't all that successful. I can turn it around in September.

Besides, I know I'm stronger, if not thinner. That's an indication that I'm on way to a healthier life. And that is the point, isn't it? (Let me rephrase: that SHOULD be the point, shouldn't it?)

2 comments:

  1. You are doing wonderfully! I admire your dedication and that's really the trick you know ... if you fall off, get up and keep going. Me? I fall off, roll over, find a COOKie and abandon the wagon altogether! heh

    It IS a lifestyle and all the small things add up. You know that. (HUGS!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lifestyle changes do not occur overnight. Keep on keeping on the path and you'll get the results.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.