Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday 9


Saturday 9: The Waiting

1. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone? Not particularly. I will stay online and refresh my mailbox often if I'm expecting an email from a friend, but I'll be doing other things -- not just sitting there, scaring at the screen.

2. How do you eat oreos? I don't eat Oreos, but I do have a weakness for the lemon creme sandwich cookies my admin regularly brings into the office. I devour them in a bite or two, without taking them apart and eating the creme separately.

3. Are you cocky? Professionally, yes. Personally? No.

4. Did you have an imaginary friend as a kid? Hell yes! I had an entire imaginary cast of characters. It was great.

5. What t.v. station do you watch the most? MSNBC

6. Have you ever seen the ocean? Both the Atlantic and the Pacific and the Gulf, too.

7. Have you ever been hospitalized? Only once for the removal of uterine fibroids. Not really a big deal.

8. What's your favorite brand of rootbeer? IBC (though it's getting harder to find)

9. Could you live without a computer? Not happily

2 comments:

  1. I love A&W rootbeer but I forgot about IBC. That's good stuff, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot about IBC--great stuff :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.