Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Feeling very Dorothy just now

I went to the dermatologist yesterday to discuss removing/minimizing my varicose veins. The procedure isn't very expensive and seems safe. So why am I waiting until Fall/Winter to have the complete treatment? Because after the injections, I will have to wear support hose for 48 hours. Support hose and August just don't go together. In fact, not much goes with support hose.

I can just hear Blanche or Sophia making a joke at my expense about veins and the support hose.


*She shot up one vein on the back of my left calf and so far, so good



1 comment:

  1. Will we get to see before and after photos?

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.