Friday, June 05, 2009

Borrowed from Mo

You can find her at Inside Mo's Mind.

This can be a quick one. Don’t take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you’ve read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes.”

1) The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

2) Charlotte's Web by E. B. White

3) In Cold Blood by Truman Capote

4) JFK: Reckless Youth by Nigel Hamilton

5) To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

6) The Princess Bride by William Goldman

7) Saving Graces by Elizabeth Edwards

8) Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell

9) Personal Injuries by Scott Turow

10) Pentimento by Lilliam Hellman

11) A Short Season by Jeannie Morris

12) Bang the Drum Slowly by Mark Harris

13) The Diary of Anne Frank

14) House of Sand and Fog by Andre Dubus

15) Oxygen by Carol Cassella

If you play along, let me know so I can see which books you chose.

2 comments:

  1. Ohh...Turow's a great one, as is "Charlotte's Web" (I might'a included that one, had I thought of it, and had more #'s...LoL)

    Just judging by the title (as that's all I have to go on!), "The House of Sand & Fog" sounds intriguing...I'll have to look that one up.

    Great list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may borrow this for a rainy day...

    You've got an interesting list.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.