Sunday, May 03, 2009

Sunday Stealing


First Job: Babysitting while I was in high school

First Real Job: Secretary

First Favorite Politician: Walter Mondale. His was the first Presidential campaign I've ever worked on.

First Car: A 1969 green Impala

First Record/CD: Love Me Do/PS I Love You by the Beatles

First Sport Played: Kickball

First Concert: Bobby Sherman

First Foreign Country Visited: Canada

First Favorite TV Show: Lassie

First Favorite Actor: Michael Landon as Little Joe Cartwright

First Favorite Actress: Sally Field as Gidget

First Girlfriend/Boyfriend: Rich

First Encounter with a Famous Person: I saw Black Hawks great Stan Mikita shopping at Dispensa's Castle of Toys.

First Brush With Death: My next door neighbor died when I was in grade school and my parents brought me to his wake

First House/Condo Owned: This one. Before this, I rented.

First Film Seen: Mary Poppins

First Favorite Recording Artist: The Beatles

First Favorite Radio Station: WLS

First Book I Remember Reading: Nurse Nancy

First Meme You Answered on Your Blog: Thursday Thirteen


To play along yourself:
Sunday Stealing: The Twenty Firsts Meme

10 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I had that book...Nurse Nancy. Have a great Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I loved Gidget. That was a great show. Thanks for reminding me, I'd totally forgotten about it. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww, yes....Sally Field was adorable, and still is very cute in her 'golden years'.

    My Sunday meme is now posted, won't you join me? Happy stealing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gidget in all of her incarnations, was one of my favorite TV/film characters. I lived for the Gidget movies.

    Here's wishing you a fun-filled Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also wish I had that book! I've never seen it. Have a good Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Mary Poppins was my first film, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah! Bobby Sherman! Wonder if he's bald and fat right now....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sally Field? You liked her. You really, really like her! She was fun in Gidget. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I forgot about Gidget and then there was The Flying Nun. I also liked Lost In Space and Little House On The Prairie. Life was pretty simple during those times, eh?
    Well..for the most part.

    Have a great week, Gal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bobby Sherman! OMG, my best friend in grade school had a lunch box with Bobby Sherman on it! Loved reading your answers. :) have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.