Monday, October 06, 2008

Manic Monday #19


What is one thing you admire about each of your parents? My mother loves and respects animals. She showed us by example that our pets were members of the family and should be treated that way. My dad read a lot and enjoyed history. I got that from him.

Which parts of your home do you like best? The view from my living room window. I'm on the fourth floor and I look into a tree top and it's quite cool.

Which would you prefer and why? To have every stoplight turn green upon your arrival for the rest of your life or to have one week of the best sex any person ever had? Since I love the planet and wouldn't want to add to carbon emissions, I guess I'll have to take the 7 days of heavenly sex. That's OK. No need to thank me.

To play along yourself, click here.

2 comments:

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.