Monday, June 23, 2008

Manic Monday #13

Are you a talker or a listener? Is it ever possible to really be both? Not for me. I babble and blab. Especially when I'm excited. I try to be a better listener, but it's hard.

Do you think God has a sense of humor? Yes. And I believe that He thinks I'm funny. I also suspect He's very happy to be able to spend quality time with George Carlin, whose humor was always gentle.

Do you believe in love at first sight? Have you ever experienced it? No, and no. Lust, yes. Infatuation, of course. But love takes time.

To play along yourself, or to see other answers, visit the official Manic Monday site.

5 comments:

  1. See, then we'd get along, cause I'm a listener :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you re love taking time.

    I played too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your number 2 answer. and with #3. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, God and George Carlin have much to laugh about, don't they?

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about your friend’s dog. In my experience, the only thing wrong with dogs is that they don’t live long enough. Good answers to the Manic Monday questions … we’ll all miss George Carlin. I agree love takes time. My responses are at Small Reflections.
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.