Friday, November 02, 2007

Friday's Feast #21

Appetizer. How much money do you plan to spend this upcoming holiday season? I don't really plan. For example, there are some people -- like my brother-in-law, who is very hard on clothes -- that I shop for all year around, whenever I find a good sale. My cousin Rose is big into family photos and I found her the perfect multi-picture frame ages ago, but I can't remember what I paid. You get the idea.

Soup. What was the last television show you watched, and was it good? Grey's Anatomy, and yes, I enjoyed it.

Salad. If you had to paint the walls of your living room tomorrow, what color would you choose? I love the current color, a pale citrus-y green, but it really could use some touch-ups!

Main Course. Name something clever or practical you have thought of that should be invented, but hasn’t yet. I'd love a Magic 8 Ball I could depend on! "Does he really care?" "Should I seriously consider that new job opportunity?" "Will I ever lose weight?" I'd love to be able to ask questions and never get, "Ask any again later."

Dessert. List 3 things you would like to receive as gifts this upcoming holiday season. Lovely Cologne and Body Lotion by Sarah Jessica Parker; Body Shop Body Butters; a Sephora gift card so I could snap up all those terrific mascaras

For more information, or to whip up your own feast, visit www.fridaysfeast.com.

13 comments:

  1. Hey, great feast! I love your eight-ball idea!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:19 AM

    Oh..I'm so liking this weeks feast because of everybody's awesome dessert:) hehe Love Body Shop too!Check out mine! It’s served already here;
    Friday's Feast
    Happy FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the main course sounds interesting! :)
    happy friday

    My Friday's Feast post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:07 AM

    your living room sounds really pretty!! What a wonderful feast. Have a great Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:16 AM

    I enjoyed your feast. I enjoy everyone's creativitiy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:17 AM

    You are buying a lot of gifts! I haven't shopped for cousins since I was 13! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. For your main course, better than a magic 8 ball, prayer! *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! A real magic 8 ball! Great idea! Happy Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:37 PM

    Nice Friday post! I just posted about my friday! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great items on your dessert list! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoyed your feast. Love Grey's Anatomy - one of my favorite shows.
    Happy feasting!
    My feast is served. Come on over!

    Eleisia at
    http://www.twomomsinablog.com/inthekitchen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous8:32 PM

    8-ball idea's cool :)

    Thanks for sharing your feast!

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Grey's is one of my favorites too! Although, Private Practice is creeping into first place. The writers need to spice it up a bit and put Derek and Meredith together. Seriously. Very nice feast!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.