Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tuesday Twosome #1

Perfect for today's shitty (oops, I mean "hot") weather:

  1. Two refreshing drinks: Coke and ice water
  2. Two places that are always cool (home, mall, work, etc.): Movies and my office
  3. Two ways you keep cool: AC and cold showers
  4. Two items of clothing/shoes that are a must (tank tops, shorts, etc.): sandals and shorts
  5. Two places you’d go on vacation to to get away from the heat: Chateau Elan and The Arlington; they're both spas in the hot south, but since they are designed to cater to and pamper poor souls like me, I know they'll be comfortable all year around.
For more information, or to play yourself, visit Tuesday Twosome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.