Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Seems a little harsh to me ...

Thanks to Sparky for posting his. Unfortunately he's been banished to the second level, so we won't be running into one another for all eternity.


The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Fifth Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very Low
Level 2 (Lustful)High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

2 comments:

  1. Holy Crap!! You are worse then me????

    ReplyDelete
  2. No offense, but that surprised me, too. I read our charts side by side and frankly, you do seem like a more colorful (and damnable) character than I am. I wonder if Dante somehow got it bass ackwards.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.