Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #11 -- TT ideas


Thirteen idea to help you get past your writer's block. THE GAL HERSELF
is posting these early as a service to those who struggle with choosing a Thursday topic. Consider writing about 13 …

1….
Favorite timesuck websites (like my current personal favorite, blogthings.com)
2. Excuses for being late for work
3. Ways you know it's love
4. Ways you know it's over
5. DVDs in your TBV (to be viewed) pile
6. People you want to meet in Heaven
7. Favorite movies of all time
8. Why [insert chore here] is my least favorite domestic task (I'd write about cooking)
9. Favorite school teachers and why you remember them so fondly
10. Pop culture phenomenon that everyone was into … except you (My #1: Seinfeld)
11. Ways you find you're more and more like your mom (or dad) as you grow older
12. Classics that you intend to read, watch or listen to
13. Things on your desk/in your office that you can see from where you're sitting

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



24 comments:

  1. Cool (and helpful) list. I might have to use one of these sometime soon. Happy TT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent list! I am gonna snag some of these since my creativity has taken a vacation, apparently.

    Have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:40 PM

    Great ideas! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:47 PM

    Neat-o -- a great list of TT topics! Thanks so much. :)

    Happy TT, and thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you on Seinfeld. I just never got it. Ditto American Idol.

    Congrats on being featured.

    My list is posted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to bookmark this one, I have such a hard time some weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man,... I wish I got here sooner!! Oh well, you've given me good ideas for the next few weeks. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous9:50 PM

    Good list. Might do the parental ones next week.

    Happy tt

    ReplyDelete
  10. i generally keep a mental note of some more interesting lists i read, so thanks for some idea starters...my least favorite chore is laundry and i may have to do that one next week

    happy TT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great list of ideas. I just might have to use some of them one day.
    Happy TT! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous10:38 PM

    Nice list, I think I might steal some of these... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous10:50 PM

    Some great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous10:51 PM

    Great ideas here!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous1:52 AM

    That is just what I needed! Thank you! I'm using #9 because I can't think of anything this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. great ideas!!! very interesting!!! great T13 list this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. My answers to these would scare me, especially #11.

    I will definitely use some of these, and linkback when I do. Thanks!!

    Dayna-the uninspired :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. When I saw your list idea on the TT site I had to pop over and takle a look. What a great idea! New ideas were already churning around in my head before I even reached #13. :-D

    Loved it. Thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is helpful. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good ideas, if only my TBA (To Blog About) pile wasn't so big!
    My TT is up at http://anyapples.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I stumbled across this blog entry about the Mets and immediately thought of you. :-)

    http://brooklynskeptic.wordpress.com/2007/02/23/mets-update-for-girls/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous8:00 PM

    Great 13 and I'll definitely borrow a few of those soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great list, but if several people post the same TT topics some week, we'll all know who to blame!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.