Saturday, March 17, 2007

If I have only one life …




… let me live it as a brunette. Actually, according to Matrix, my hair is now "dark natural blonde," but what they hey. It's back to a reasonable facsimile of my natural color, which I haven't seen in a quarter of a century. I like how it looks. I'm curious about how it will play with all those who have never seen me as anything but a redhead. But the important thing is that I like it. There's something significant about this change. I don't know why, but it's important to me.

1 comment:

  1. thx for your note! happy st. pat day to you, too.

    things are going better. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.