Friday, February 16, 2007

My dark secret: I'm an RBA

That's "Repeat Button Abuser." I get in moods where I want to hear the same song over and over and over and over and … well, you get the idea.

Today it's Patti LaBelle singing "If Only You Knew." Not the entire CD shown here. Just that song.

Other recent songs that I have been willing to listen to repeatedly until my ears bleed include "Lady Madonna," "This Old Heart of Mine (Is Weak for You)," and "Everlasting Love" (Jamie Cullen's version only).

I'm sure it annoys those who sit outside my office, but they are too polite to mention it.

I wonder if others share this affliction. Where can we go for help?

2 comments:

  1. I am RBA. Currently, it's one of Buckcherry's songs from their album 15. I can't play this CD in the office so I can only listen to it at home or in the car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ha! I knew I wasn't alone! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.