Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Thanks to Bridezilla and her bad haircut ...

… I have been ruminating on my own relationship with hair today.

Most of the time, I like my hair. It's short, red and in good condition. I like how it catches the sun. I like that the style isn't quite like anyone else's.

That's most of the time.

There are the days right after I get it cut when it's too short and I feel dykey or like a "Poor thing." (Short for, "Poor old thing, she thinks she's still young.") Or the days when it's too long and the cowlicks start to go mad and the style has no shape. Or the days right before it's time to color when I just know everyone is distracted by my roots.

It's true that bad hair days really are bad days for me. So while I don't scream and lay on the floor, I guess at heart I'm not that different from Bridezilla.

I wonder which would be a worse wedding day trauma -- bad hair or an enormous zit?

Experience the bride yourself:
Bride Has Massive Hair Wig Out
wigoutgirl - 6 min - Jan 18, 2007
Bride wigs out and cuts all of her hair off hours before the wedding
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10VmJ-8XGA4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.