Saturday, January 20, 2007

I can be such a snob!

When Armageddon first came out in the late 1990s, I refused to go see it. It sounded dopey, like Smokey and the Bandit in outer space. I had better things to do with my time.

Now, almost a decade later, while I do have better things to do with my time but I'm stubbornly not doing them, I'm finally watching Armageddon. And I'm enjoying it. I love Bruce Willis (who gets to be both a smart mouthed smart ass and a loving dad). I love Owen Wilson (who has the most divine broken nose). I love the camaraderie among the oil drillers/astronauts.

I hope I've learned something from this.

But I probably haven't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.