Wednesday, November 22, 2006

What a cool birthday gift THIS would be!

There's a rumor floating about that my beloved may be returning to me. Barry Rozner of The Daily Herald spoke to Greg Maddux (who was on his way to his daughter's Thanksgiving play) and reports that he is open to returning to the Cubs.

He enjoyed the Dodgers, but he also loved the Cubs. And Rozner believes that the new Cub regime wants to win right now, this year, and that Lou Pinella would appreciate what MLB's 10th winningest pitcher can offer.

I think I've been a good girl. This is what I really, really want for my birthday. If it's too big a birthday present, feel free to get Santa involved and we'll consider it a combination Christmas/birthday gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.