Sunday, November 12, 2006

The sign does apply to you, too

One of my neighbors smokes … constantly. I can always tell where she just was because it reeks of smoke. She's very nice, very chatty, and very smelly.

This afternoon we are sharing the laundry room. Where there is a "no smoking" sign posted. Where my clean clothes are going to come out of the machine smelling powder fresh. So her smoking can contaminate them.

I hate doing laundry. It leaves me in a bad mood to begin with, so my judgment might be a little cloudy. That's why I'm going to hold my tongue for the sake of my reputation as a good neighbor. But I am not happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.