Thursday, November 30, 2006

I think it's exciting


I enjoy weather. That's part of why I think I live in the ideal place. The weather here is almost always interesting. Rain, storms, blue skies, subzero temperatures … we get it all. And, except for when the mercury reaches 85ยบ or higher, I love it all.

Especially days like today. The temperature is falling. The sky is gray. Yes, boys and girls, the snowstorm is on it's way! The sky is supposed to open up on us this afternoon and continue depositing the white stuff on us until Friday morning. The result? 6" to 12" of shovelable, packable snow.

I waterproofed my big black boots. I dug out my water-repellant coat with the hood. I arranged for snow removal at my mother's house. I'm ready. BRING IT ON!

1 comment:

  1. SNOW!!! wow. I think we are getting one little inch this time around! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.