Monday, October 09, 2006

Is it a sin?

We're very slow at work these days. I am in a tender place emotionally. I don't feel like speaking to anyone. So I called in sick. But not sick for me. I made up a story regarding one of my cats and a trip to the vet. I took this route so that if my boss decides he needs me, I can come in this afternoon with having to feign (cough, cough) a cold or flu.

Now, though, I'm worried about kitty karma. Have I put one of my felines at risk with my deception?

I will try to do something productive with my additional day off. Maybe go through my clothes and put some aside for Goodwill. Perhaps that will square it with The Powers that Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.