Sunday, October 01, 2006

Damn you, Victoria Principal!


Principal Secret is slowly but surely discontinuing its original spa products. This means that slowly but surely it will be harder and harder for me to get my absolute favorite moisturizer: Time Release Moisture.

I've been using it forever because I love it. Thick and creamy, it goes on easily but never feels heavy and works well under foundation. And now it's going away.

Which means I will now obsess on how to score as much as I can, while I still can, and stockpile it in my linen closet. I just now won an auction for a jar on eBay. I still have the liquidation websites to explore.

I don't enjoy this. But unreasonable product/brand loyalty combined the impulse to hunt and capture are the warp and woof of my personality.

http://onegalsmusings.blogspot.com/2006/05/i-will-not-obsess-i-will-not-obsess-i.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.