Tuesday, September 19, 2006

24 Hours from Now

At this time tomorrow I will be on my way to Dodger Stadium to watch my beloved, future Hall of Famer Greg Maddux take the mound against the Pirates. I love him.

My best friend will be sitting beside me. I'm more than a little fond of him, too.

I hate my complexion, but it's been worse. I'm not as thin as I'd like to be, but I'm thinner than I was last time he saw me.

We're not going to sleep together. I don't think he'd like himself afterward. But I'd really like him to want to.

That's my best friend. Now if Greg Maddux asked me to bed, I'd drop trou in a heartbeat. I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.