Saturday, August 26, 2006

OK, so I'm xenophobic

Here I am, trying to kill time while my new Wamsutta sheet set is in the dryer, taking a voyeuristic peak at other people's lives by hitting the "next blog" button over and over.

As I'm surfing from blog to blog, I don't want to be confronted with Asian symbols or exclusively Spanish entries. To be honest, I don't even want to read English entries by American expatriates living in New Zealand or wherever the hell they've gone. I don't want to expand my horizons by learning about other cultures and foreign lands.

I want to read about relationship troubles, money troubles, career troubles. You know, the juicy stuff of life. I enjoy reading about the triumphs, too. And looking at cute pictures of other people's dogs and cats. Peering into other people's blogs is as much fun as an old Judith Krantz novel. (Remember Scruples?) And I don't want it interrupted with foreigners and educational stuff, OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.