Wednesday, November 15, 2023

California, Here I Come!

The TCM Classic Film Festival is so very ON! And I am so very happy.

A few short months ago, the fate of my favorite TV channel was in jeopardy. But after a viewer uprising and the intervention of a trio of very important directors (Spielberg, Scorsese and Paul Thomas Anderson), Warner Bros/Discovery decided to find another way to save money.

So the show will go on, and I will be in attendance. I've got my hotel reservation and on December 6, I buy my pass. In January, I'll book my flight.

I have a plan and I love a plan!



1 comment:

  1. That's something to look forward to! I love vicariously attending with you.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.