Saturday, July 22, 2023

Sunday Stealing

From Swap Bot 


Would you rather....


1. Live on a boat or in a treehouse? Boat


2. No computer use for a year or no sweets for a year? Sweets


3. Have $2,000 right now or be given $100 every month for the rest of your life? $100/month


4. Be an astronaut or an athlete? Athlete


5. Have 50 good friends or only one best friend? 50 good friends


6. Have bright blue teeth or bright blue hair? Bright blue hair


7. Have the power of flight or the power of invisibility? Power of flight


8. Have a fun friend who is snarky or a boring friend who is kind? Boring and kind


9. Be incredibly rich but without love or be poor but have a happy marriage? Poor but happy


10. Have a freezing cold shower every day or a pleasant hot shower once a week? This is the only hard one! Cold daily shower.


11. Be an only child or have many siblings? Many siblings


12. Quit video games forever or live in a desert for a month? Quit video games


13. Go on a one week trip to a foreign country of your choice or a month long trip in your own country? Month long vacation in New York City


14. Celebrate your birthday every day or go on your favorite holiday once a year? Once a year


15. If fish could talk, what would you ask them? "Do you ever hurt?" They have such tiny brains, I wonder if they process and feel pain.




6 comments:

  1. Except for the very last question about fish, I would say that my answers would match yours 100%. I honestly have no idea what I would ask a fish or even what I would WANT to ask a fish. I hope you have a good Sunday and that you enjoy the week ahead! See you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspect fish feel pain, but I am not a scientist. I asked Alexa and she says they don't have enough brain cells to experience suffering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In such a large country the choice is completely different than for our small country. (It's about 237 times bigger. LOL!)
    Fish can feel a kind of pain. They have neurons known as nociceptors, which detect potential harm, such as high temperatures, intense pressure, and caustic chemicals.

    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm....number one seems vaguely familiar...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spent most of my life wanting to love New York and Paris...and then when I visited each, I found I really didn't like either. I preferred the country outside of Paris and found that I really hated a city that never sleeps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. #10 was hard for me, too.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.