Wednesday, August 24, 2022

August Happiness Challenge -- Day 22

Today's happiness -- Swiffer Wet Cloth Refills

It took me less than 10 minutes to clean my admittedly filthy kitchen floor. That includes taking the Swiffer Sweeper in and out of the closet and moving/replacing the wastebasket. Easy peasy! My floor now looks great -- or as good as outdated linoleum tile is gonna look.

Each day in August you are to post about something that makes *you* happy. Pretty simple. And, it doesn't even have to be every day if you don't want it to be. It's a great way to remind ourselves that there are positive things going on in our lives, our communities, and the world.



 

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:28 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cleaning can be very comforting. It's like something massive has been done, when all you've done is remove dust. It looks so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is on my weekend chore list. I suppose I *could* tackle it before the weekend, but there's something about mentally prepping.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.