Sunday, July 03, 2022

Sunday Stealing

SUNDAY STEALING: SUMMERY QUESTIONS

1. Favorite thing to do during the summer? Watch baseball.

2. Favorite cold food/dessert/drink that gets you through the summer heat? Ice water. I should drink more of it.

3. Gone to a drive-in movie. Only as a little girl.

4. What are you planning to do this summer? I didn't make any specific summer plans. I'm so lazy, I'm proud I put my winter clothes away.

5. Did the pandemic ruin any summer plans? If so, what? Not this year.

6. Rode on any water mobile (jetski, ferry, boat, etc) Never a jetski. A ferry once. Several boat rides, but not in years.

7. Gone to a summer camp Every summer from first through eighth grade, I went to Girl Scout day camp. I remember feeling very important when as a first grader, I handed my 50¢ to my leader and then got on the bus. In later years, our parents paid in advance, which makes more sense because why trust a 6-year-old with money? But I very clearly remember clutching those quarters in my sweaty little hand.

8. Been to any Asian country (if not, where would you go and why? if yes, where was your favorite?) I have no interest whatsoever in traveling to Asia. I'd rather see more of this country first.

9. Been to any African country (if not, where would you go and why? if yes, where was your favorite and why?) 
I have no interest whatsoever in traveling to Africa. I'd rather see more of this country first.

 10. Been to any North American country (if not, where would you go and why? if yes, where was your favorite and why?) I've been to Canada a few times. But I have no burning desire to return, or to visit Mexico or Greenland or any of our other North American neighbors. I'd rather see more of this country first.

11. Been to any South American country (if not, where would you go and why? if yes, where was your favorite and why?)
Oh, you know what I'm going to say.

 12. Been to any Australian country (if not, where would you go and why? if yes, where was your favorite and why?) "The tide is high but I'm holdin' on ..." That Debbie Harry song popped into my head as I tried to to come up with an entertaining way to answer this.

13. Gone to a festival/fair. Before the pandemic, in 2019. There were food trucks in the center of town and I partook.

14. Gone to an amusement park. I love these! I'd go back in a heartbeat but my friends look at me like I'm crazy.

15. Binge watched 5 different TV show series (what were they) I binge watch Law & Order whenever it's on. Friends, too. This weekend, the Decades channel is showing The Twilight Zone. I hope to catch several episodes tonight.



 

4 comments:

  1. #1. I have only ever watched one baseball match - I quite enjoyed it once I had worked out what was going on.

    Ah - The Twilight Zone - I like that show.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get Decades, at least, not on DirecTV. I will have to see if I can find it somewhere else. Maybe it's an app on my smart TV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, love amusement parks. The people watching is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they binge played the last season of "Better Call Saul," which my son is devoted too and so we had that on all day this week end. I've binge watched other shows too.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.