Wednesday, August 19, 2020

August Happiness Challenge -- Day 18

Today's happiness -- Not so bad. Two things happened Tuesday that had me REALLY nervous with anticipation. The first had to do with the condo board elections, the second was a Zoom meeting at work.
Guess what. They both turned out to be nothingburgers.Yes, I'm finally learning something here, at this late stage in my life: I waste too much time worrying about things in advance, fretting over that which I have no control.
Each day in August you are to post about something that makes *you* happy. Pretty simple. And, it doesn't even have to be every day if you don't want it to be. It's a great way to remind ourselves that there

3 comments:

  1. Glad those things turned out okay. I am new to zooming and I think it is pretty interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an important lesson to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm slowly getting better about this.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.