Friday, October 04, 2019

October Challenge -- Day 4



I'm joining Ms. Kwiz for her October blogging challenge.

Day 4: Concerts or gigs I've watched. Nothing will ever touch Sir Paul at Wrigley Field, Summer 2011. My favorite guy in the world at my favorite place in the world. I bought the best seat I could lay my hands on, so I was actually on the infield, where my Cubs play, listening to Paul sing "All My Loving." Bliss!

What's more, he showed up here just as I was panicked over my upcoming surgery. So he delivered me respite, just as my most enduring romantic hero should.


 






2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic experience. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my....slay me now. What an experience. That must have been quite a night. I am here to deliver a message!

    Dear Peace Blogger,
    We invite you to Blog4Peace on November 4, 2019. Your peace globes and powerful words have inspired people all over the world. Go to blog4peace.com to get a peace globe template or find us on Facebook. We hope to see you again on this incredible day in the blogosphere.

    Peace to you and yours,
    Mimi Lenox, Founder Blog4Peace

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.