Sunday, August 18, 2019

Sunday Stealing

 
1) What do you enjoy about summer?

via GIPHY


2) Do you like snow? Why?
Yes. First of all, I feel privileged to be here in Chicagoland, where I get to see all four seasons. I have friends/family in Florida who never get to see snow, and that just feels sad to me. And I like watching kids and dogs enjoy snow.


3) What do you think about dogs?
I love dogs. One of the silliest myths of modern life it that there are "cat people" and "dog people."


4) Have you ever gotten lost?
Always! I have the world's worst sense of direction.


5) What are your favorite type of socks?
My favorite socks are similar to these. I picked them up at The Coke Store in Las Vegas. They are a nice, useful souvenir of my vacation.


6) What is your favorite style of shoes?
I love my Birkenstocks sandals.

7) What would you name your boat if you had one?
Oh, I don't know. But this reminds me of my favoritemost episode of The Flintstones. Fred and Barney go in together on a boat. They fight about what to call it. Fred wants to call it Nautical Princess, while Barney likes Sea Queen. They combine the two names and call it The Nausea.

8) What common misconception do you hate to hear repeated as fact?
That Mexican immigrants are, in Donald Trump's words, "criminals, drug dealers and rapists." (BTW, Mr. President, why aren't drug dealers and rapists considered "criminals?") Or that guns don't kill people, people kill people. Or that cat ladies can't love dogs.

9) What was the last shop you went into and what did you buy?
CVS. Aveeno cleanser (the pink one, not the green one).

10) What's your favorite thing to do to pass the time?
Watch #44, Anthony Rizzo.

 
via GIPHY

11) What is a way to die that scares you the most?
Airplane crash. It's not the dying part that scares me, it's the terror leading up to it.


12) Travel or home body?
Yes. I like traveling, but I also appreciate staying home.


13) Have you ever gone to a Bingo hall?
No.


14) What is the longest plane trip you have taken?
More than 8 hours to Paris.


15) Do you text more or call more? Why?
Text, because people seem to prefer it.


4 comments:

  1. I knew you'd have baseball in there several times. Some of these questions just begged for that answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could I forget to put baseball on my list?? I start getting ready for that in February when they report for Spring Training.
    You could name your boat Rizzo. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee...I never would have guessed your favorite thing about summer or your favorite thing to watch. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.