Sunday, April 21, 2019

April Prompt -- Day 21

"How do you show people you care?" 

I believe it's little things, done consistently. For example, every time I spend the night out of town, I send postcards to my cousin, my aunt, my niece* and a handful of my friends. My oldest friend had a medical procedure scheduled for this week, so I sent her a little get well gift: a little Lego of her favorite hockey player ($7.50). I've sent Easter greetings to Henry with a Walgreen's gift card inside to help with his prescriptions.

It's just my way of letting people know they're on my mind.


*My nephew doesn't check his mailbox.

For more about the April Challenge, click here.
Image courtesy of Youngkeit at FreeDigitalPhotos.net

2 comments:

  1. I am sure you are everyone's favorite Aunt Gal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be more like you.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.