1. First thing you wash in the shower? My face.
2. What colour is your favourite hoodie? I don't own a hoodie.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Sure.
4. Do you plan outfits? Once Andy Avalos tells me what the weather will be.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Clean. I just took a shower.
6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red? A spray can of Resolve carpet cleaner. My cat Reynaldo emptied the contents of his stomach onto my rug and I'm hoping to prevent a stain.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Last night, I dreamed I was having a conversation with my nephew about the validity of statistics. I have no idea what that dream means.
8. Did you meet anybody new today? I'm not dressed to receive new people just now.
9. What are you craving right now? A Coke. And so I shall have one.
10. Do you floss? No. My dentist recommends I use picks instead.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Those dolls: Cabbage Patch Kids.
12. Are you emotional? About some things, I'm very emotional.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Yes. Who hasn't?
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Depends on how it's served. Cone? Lick. Ice cream bar or sandwich? Bite.
15. Do you like your hair? This morning, right now, yes.
16. Do you like yourself? This morning, right now, yes.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? I would consider it an honor. I didn't vote for him -- in fact, I worked very hard on John Kerry's 2004 campaign -- but I'd consider it a privilege to spend time with Jimmy Carter, either Bush, Bill Clinton, or Barack Obama. Now as for the current resident of the White House ... anyone who publicly mocks the disabled does not get the pleasure of my company. I have standards.
|What a cruel man Donald Trump is.|
18.What are you listening to right now? Bagpipes. For real. TCM is showing Mary of Scotland.
19. Are your parents strict? My parents are both dead and besides, I'm a big girl now.
20. Would you go sky diving? Yes!
21. Do you like cottage cheese? No!
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? I kissed Bruce Springsteen. (We talked about last week. I don't want to gild the lily by repeating it.)
23. Do you rent movies often? Never. Between Comcast Xfinity and Amazon Prime, I don't have to.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? You mean, other than ME?
25. How many countries have you visited? 5 (not counting this one).
26. Have you made a prank phone call? Oh yes. But that was before Caller ID.
27. Ever been on a train? Every day, 5 days a week.
28. Brown or white eggs? White.
29.Do you have a cell-phone? No. I'm a Luddite. (Just checking to see if you're still reading.)
30. Do you use chap stick? Only in winter.