Sunday, April 29, 2018

April Challenge -- Day 29

Learn more
 
What you did for your last birthday

My birthday is a big deal to me, and I'm lucky to have people who want to celebrate it with me. This year, I noticed a pattern within the whoopdedoo: a cheeseburger topped with a fried egg. I had it at two separate celebrations at two different restaurants.

Over the past 15 years or so, Chicago has become a foodie destination, a place to come for haute cuisine. It tells you a lot about me that I'm happier in a dive bar with a cheeseburger topped with a friend egg.
 


If you're interested in seeing the April Challenge prompts and joining in, click here.

1 comment:

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.