Saturday, March 17, 2018

Sunday Stealing

FICKLE IN PINK

1. Do you tend to have a guilty conscious? No
 

2. Do you still have your wisdom teeth?  No
 

3. Peanut Butter - creamy or crunchy?  Crunchy
 

4. Get up off your butt. Take 5 steps. Which leg did you start out on?  Right
 

5. What color is your favorite kitchen utensil? It's a a can opener with a white handle.

6. Did you watch the Michael Jackson memorial/funeral?
Yes, I streamed it online. God, that was a long time ago. I can't believe I actually cared.


7. Do you know anyone who graduated from high school this year?Were you invited to their graduation party? Did you go?
I didn't know any 2017 grads. My nephew will be graduating this spring and I intend to go.


8. White with black stripes or black with white stripes?
Black with white.


9. If we were to call your 6th grade teacher, what would they say about you?
Since that was decades and decades ago, I don't think you'll be able to find any of my sixth grade teachers.

10. Can you draw a perfect circle?
No
 

11. What was your favorite scratch & sniff sticker scent? Strawberry
 

12. What does your sibling do for a living? My older sister is a CPA. My kid sister is a lunch mom.
 

13. How many light switches and electrical outlets are in the room that you are in right now? One light switch, two outlets.
 

14. Do you know sign language? A little. I had to learn the alphabet for a Girl Scout badge and I still recall much of it.


15. Do you step on cracks in the sidewalk? I suppose. I don't pay attention.
 

16. And the sheets on your bed look like....? They have a sea shell print.
 

17. What is something that everyone else has, but you don't? Netflix.



5 comments:

  1. I wonder if Girl Scouts is where I first learned the deaf alphabet. It has come in handy since my daughter also knows the alphabet and i can flash her short notes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Netflix! I didn't think of that. I would love to cancel cable and get internet, but my husband is against it. He likes to surf the channels too much. Netflix really bugged him because he had to go back to the menu and look for something. He spent more time scrolling the menu than actually watching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved my sign language classes, I wish I was still using it--I remember very little.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Netflix is a good answer. I don't have that either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl Scouts. Fabulous troops... aImlearned signing later. There is deafness in the family.
    I have two outlets,one switch, also. Is there a pattern developing here?

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.