Saturday, December 16, 2017
IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE ...
1. What’s your favorite thing about the holidays? The good will. The hugs and kisses and wishes for a happy holiday season.
2. Do you send out Christmas cards and if so how many do you send? I sent 25-30.
3. Be honest: holiday newsletters. Love ‘em or hate ‘em? Hate 'em.
4. Be honest: photo cards. Love ‘em or hate ‘em? Depends on how I feel about the family.
5. How soon do you start shopping? I shop all year around.
6. Real or fake tree? No tree. I won't be home on Christmas to enjoy it.
7. When do you put up your tree? See above.
8. When do you take down your tree? See above above.
9. Describe your typical tree (size, decorations, type) Here's my tree, the last time I put it up. That's Reynaldo trying to decide how to respond to this massive temptation for mischief.
10. What do you top your tree with? A cat angel
11. Do you put Christmas lights outside your house? Nope
12. Is there a wreath hanging on your door? Yes. It's a grapevine wreath (no needles). I spray it with cinnamon and apple once/week. That scent makes me happy when I put my key in the door.
13. Do you hang up stockings? No
14. Your favorite Christmas Movie(s) Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol and Die Hard
15. Be honest: A Christmas movie you don't like I just watched Dick Van Dyke's Fitzwilly (1967) for the first time. It pains me to say this, because I adore DVD, but it's stupid.
16. Favorite Christmas Song(s) Andy Williams singing "Happy Holiday."
17. Be honest: If I hear this/these Christmas songs again I will throw up Dean Martin's version of "Baby, It's Cold Outside." It sounds particularly lecherous from him.
18. Give or Receive? Yes
19. Eggnog or Mulled Cider? I haven't had mulled cider in so long, I'm not sure.
20. Ham or Turkey? I like them both.