Sunday, August 02, 2015

Too much drama and intrigue

In today's mail I received notification of a "very important" condo association meeting for this Thursday. No agenda is included, but all owners are "strongly encouraged" to attend. Yet it's starting "promptly at 6:00 PM."

At previous meetings, many of us (including and especially me) have told the board that it's very hard to get to the meetings before 7:00 because we work downtown.

So I'm wondering if something isn't up. If the board isn't trying to slip something past us. No matter what's going on at work (and it's going to be busy this week), I'm going to be at that meeting.

I just wish the 24 condo owners in this building could get along without all the drama and intrigue.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.