Friday, November 29, 2013

November Challenge

Day 28 -- Somewhere I'd like to move to or visit

I feel more at home on the eastern side of the country than I do on the west. If I had unlimited time off and endless funds,* I'd be very happy getting my geek on by bouncing from Colonial Williamsburg to Boston to Washington, DC.

*and I don't
 

Day 29 -- Five weird things I like

Behold my guilty pleasures:
 
1) Jack Webb, Harry Morgan and Dragnet; 2) Arby's and Wendy's and Burger King and McDonald's; 3) Miller Lite; 4) court shows like People's Court and Judge Judy; 5) 1970s bubblegum music.

2 comments:

  1. All hail the Burger King Jr. Whopper with bacon and cheese! We live about 1/2 mile away from a Burger King, which doesn't get much business. The fries and burgers, therefore, are all cooked to order for each customer. OMG, hot fries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no fries like Arby's curly fries, and not an Arby's to be found in the entire state of Rhode Island.

    Nevertheless, if you end up jet-setting between Boston and Williamsburg, be sure to check out historic Providence and Newport. We'll have coffee milk! (yes, it's a thing)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.