Friday, May 31, 2013

Blog Every Day in May -- Day 31

Day 31, Friday: A vivid memory


It's a sunny lunchtime and I'm waiting to cross State and Randolph. One of my coworkers happens to be at the same crosswalk at the same time and sidles up next to me. We say "hi" and make small talk as we cross together. I notice the gray flecks in his hair and I'm overwhelmed with a desire to touch them. As we reach the opposite curb and go our separate ways, I realize to my surprise that while I may not be in love with him, I'm certainly in lust.



1 comment:

  1. YOU DID IT! Congrats on hitting your goal!

    (Shades of Hubbell, there!)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.