Saturday, October 13, 2012
Sunday Stealing: The Who Are You Meme
1. What is your biggest pet peeve? Space hogs. The guy who takes up a seat on the train for his backpacks. The woman who thinks it's more important for her water bottle and iPod to be on the locker room bench than my ass. You get the idea.
2. Where and when were you born? Elgin, IL. I was born at the stroke of midnight, which, the hospital told my mother, is not legally acceptable for a birth certificate. She had to choose between 11:59 on the 21st and 12:01 on the 22nd. She chose the 22nd.
3. Where did your parents meet? A rather rowdy party at my grandparents' house, when my grandparents were out of town.
4. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like in four words? Older Sister: Drama Queen. Younger Sister: Rather Spoiled.
5. Where do you live now, and with whom? Still in Chicagoland. And I live alone.
6. What is your occupation? Advertising writer.
7. Write a full description of yourself. 5'2. Green eyes. Short brown hair. Entirely too round.
8. To which social class do you belong? Middle class.
9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses? I'm allergic to bee sting and I take meds for high cholesterol.
10. Are you right- or left-handed? Hopelessly right handed
11. What does your voice sound like? Kinda high pitched
12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently? "The thing of it is ..."
13. What do you have in your pockets? A tissue and a tube of chapstick
14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? I don't think I'm strange or annoying. Which is not to say others don't. (You should talk to my sisters!)