Sunday Stealing: The 99'er Meme: Part 3
52) What is your astrological sign? I'm a cusp baby, so whether I'm a Scorpio or Sagittarius depends on where you look.
53) Do you save money for anything? What? Something (albeit not enough) from each paycheck goes for retirement.
54) What's the last thing you purchased? A t-shirt for my nephew.
55) Have you ever had a relationship that you realized was lust not love? Yes. In retrospect, I'm not even sure he and I liked each other.
56) In a relationship? Nope.
57) How many relationships have you had? Three or four of consequence.
58) What do you want to tell us about your day? My friend Kathy gets on my last nerve and sometimes I don't think she's worth it.
59) Where were you yesterday? All over town. It was a busy Saturday. My accountant, my insurance agent, and a birthday celebration for the aforementioned Kathy.
60) Is there anything interesting within 10 feet of you? Alot. My TBR pile of books is within 10 feet.
61) Are you wearing socks right now? No. And my pedi is a mess.
62) What's your favorite animal? Okapi.
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you? Do I have one?
64) Where is your best friend? Denver. He's a frequent subject of this humble blog. I refer to him, creatively enough, as "My Best Friend."
65) How did you end your last relationship end? Badly
66) What is your heritage? I'm a Cub fan
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM? Watching TV and wishing I could sleep
68) What's new? Whitney Houston died
69) What is the key to seduction? Liking the opposite sex
70) What was the weirdest thing that happened to you this week? My friend Kathy said something that was either insensitive or intentionally cruel. Sometimes I wonder why I bother. She and I have known one another for decades. I'm going to have to think about this and work through this before I do something I may regret later.
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do? I get fired. Obviously.
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid? a) Yes b) Whatever I damn well please. c) Of pain? Yes. Of death? Not so much.
73) You can only have one of these things: trust or love. Love
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
75) Who has your cell phone number (other than family)? Friends and coworkers and my dentist's office