Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturday 9




1. When do you feel that you are at your sexiest? In my mid 30s. I was proud of my body and I was in love with a good man.

2. What's your favorite magazine? Why? I read alot and I still subscribe to a lot of magazines, but I'm always happiest when Allure arrives. It covers health and beauty and lotions and potions and I'm fascinated by this stuff. But Allure writes about it from a consumer standpoint, with the emphasis on what works and what doesn't, so we can separate the hype from the reality.

3. What’s something you do more quickly than most people? Write. Both composition and typing come easily to me.

4. When do you first remember using a computer? I remember what it looked like, but not my very first experience.

5. Who is the craziest person in your family? My older sister. Her grasp of reality is tenuous at best.

6. What one thing are you craving today? Tee hee. What I always crave on weekend mornings. Alas, I'm not in a relationship.

7. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? PURSES!

8. What’s the part of your morning you least look forward to every day? Fighting with my cat, Reynaldo. He seems to feel that it's up to him when I get up and when he gets fed, and I disagree. I am, after all, the one with opposing thumbs so I always win. But he puts up a good fight. For example, this morning he successfully gained my attention by knocking a brand-new box of cereal off the top of the refrigerator and into his water bowl. This soaked the box, ruined the cereal, and made quite a mess. GOOD MORNING!

9. What are some rules you have for yourself that don’t really make much sense? I can be a very messy housekeeper, but my TOWELS ALWAYS MATCH. I get very upset if they don't. I know it doesn't really matter and I don't know why it's so important to me, but it is.


6 comments:

  1. It's so interesting to learn about what makes people tick. My cat would get up on the bookcase where the alarm clock was located and knock it to the floor when HE thought it was time for me to get up and let him out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to read a lot of magazines but I've whittled it down to two. Although every now and then I pick others up at the market.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I betcha there's an interesting story about "the good man"...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heck yay on the purses. They always fit. Great investment.


    Have a great Saturday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/02/seeing-the-mess-left-behind-in-the-kitchen/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a cat that only seems to think that he needs to wake me up on the weekends when I am sleeping in. It's like he must think something is wrong and needs to wake me up. Silly cats.

    http://lovemy2dogs.blogspot.com/2012/02/saturday-9-sexy-no-and-my-rules-do-make.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! I have a noisy cat that seems to think 4am is a good time to announce to the world that he is cat!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.