Friday, September 02, 2011

Saturday 9

Saturday 9: Money Grabber

1. Has anyone ever intentionally ripped you off? Or perhaps unintentionally? I have had my purse stolen twice. It sucks.

2. When was the last time that you made a quip that fell completely flat and embarrassed you? In my office a couple weeks ago. I was chatting with my boss and got distracted by an email that came in. It included a photo of Jon Hamm/Don Draper looking sooo fine. One doesn't expect to see such a thing in a business email! The pun I made after that was very lame. My mind was no longer on topic.

3. When you go to sleep, does it you need to be absolutely quiet or do you need a little noise (radio, TV, music or white)? Depends. If I need to get to sleep but I'm not tired, I need the TV.

4. Do you have a memorable "ripped clothing" moment in your life? No? How about in someone else's? (Come on, you know you have something to contribute!) I loved my John Lennon Rock 'n Roll shirt. So much so that I objected when my boyfriend really wanted to pull the scoop neck way down. He thought it would be make me hot, and under other circumstances it might have. But I really loved that shirt.

5. What's changed on your blog since its inception? ...a redo? ...a change of pace? ...or is it still business as usual? The template has changed a couple times.

6. Can you remember where you were in life ten years ago? If you could travel back in time and whisper something to yourself ten years ago, what would it be? "Don't take him too seriously."

7. Okay, let's have it! What's the craziest, most impulsive thing you've ever done? A few years back, while ringing in the New Year in Key West, I hiked up my slacks and went running into the ocean at midnight. It seemed rather natural and was nice and warm and refreshing. I wonder why no one joined me ...

8. If you were having a bad day what or who would you turn to for comfort? My best friend

9. According to the song White Rabbit, "one pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small". If you were offered these pills today, which pill would you take and where would it take you? The one that makes me small. I'm big enough, thank you.

5 comments:

  1. Love the Lennon nod. You are right about pills to make you smaller as you grow older and heavier...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, good morning. I started out with this blog and just kept on a' reading. So I bookmarked your butt...LOL

    I agree about the shirt though. Guys can sometimes be all about the "hot" unless it's something of theirs that might get damaged.

    Stopping by from Saturday 9. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad that the cool t-shirt got destroyed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be really pissed if any of my purses got stolen. What a pain too!

    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/09/if-you-were-having-a-bad-day-what-or-who-would-you-turn-to-for-comfort/

    ReplyDelete
  5. tv is a very helpful relaxation tool come see my answers at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.