Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I Want Wednesday

I want this to be over! This morning's ultrasound tests weren't so bad. It's just that it was awful to go through them with a full bladder and bowels! I try to find humor in most things, but this one was hard. It would have been so humiliating to soil myself, and I truly was worried that would happen.

But it didn't! The tech was very thoughtful and tried to make me comfortable. She also assured me that my doctor will have the results in 24 hours. I hope then we know what the culprit is, what's causing all pain and pressure, and we can move from diagnosis to treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.