Tuesday, December 07, 2010

The Queen's Meme

1. Amazon.com or the Mall Yes. I love the shopping/gifting part best of all and do it wherever/whenever I can.

2. Bows or ribbons No. The cats chew on either and both and then gift me with holiday-colored furballs.

3. Expensive or sale tags Sale tags.

4. Long list or short Shorter this year. Especially by one. My uncle/Godfather lost his battle with Parkinson's just over a week ago.

5. Wrapped packages or gift bags Wrapped, unless the shape is impossible.

6. Eggnog or vodka Yes, please.

7. Have you finished your shopping? Almost. Need one more gift for my mom.

8. A Christmas Carol or The Bible Story Christmas Carol. I'm a Scrooge-a-holic.

9. Are you Scrooge or Santa's Helper? Santa's Helper

10. Did you ever catch Santa Claus in the act? I'll never tell

11. Tell me about your Christmas tree...gotta pic? It's still in the box in my den closet.

12. Christmas carols or Rock Station Carols

13. Do you believe in Elves? How else could Santa accomplish all that he does?

14. I am looking for Santa. Describe him for me. He's 5'9", 200 lbs. White hair and beard. Fondness for red.

15. Do you leave cookies out or bourbon? Both, but they disappear almost immediately!

16. White lights or multi-colored Multi

17. Wreaths on the doors, windows, outside? Outside, front door

18. Who are the 3 wisest wise men in your life? My best friend. I can't think of another wise man that I know personally, so can I imbue him with the wisdom of three?
.
19. Is Christmas religious or commercial for you? Since I work in advertising, I must recuse myself

20. Ever kiss under the mistletoe? Not often enough

21. Stars or angels on top of the tree Angel

22. Who deserves to get a lump of coal for Christmas and why? Glenn Beck (aka Hate Mongering Douche)

23. Who is #7 in the 12 Days of Christmas song? Swans a-swimming

24. Snail mail cards or e-cards Snail-mail. "And they have been written, stamped and mailed already," she said, bowing deeply.

25. What do you want for Christmas? Lots of hugs and acknowledgments. Does that sound selfish? Well, I'm feeling vulnerable these days.

To play yourself -- and stay out of the dungeon -- click here.

2 comments:

  1. The shape is never impossible to wrap!! you just need to be inventive ;)

    I use cloth instead of paper wrap when I am really stuck! you can get it by the bolt at fabric stores for cheap. Sometimes cheaper than paper! or you can use bigger boxes, or styrofoam/foam to cushion and make square. Lots to do to make it easier :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We could all say that about #20

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.