Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New Clean Me


Every day I am going to do something -- no matter how small -- to improve my standard of living at home.

This morning I took inventory of my watch drawer. Perhaps it's crowded because at least five of the watches require new batteries. At approx. $10 a pop, I can't afford to handle this all at once, especially not this late in the month/pay period, but I did slip a couple into purse and will drop them off at lunchtime. (After all, I can't exercise at all this week -- sclerotherapy -- but that doesn't mean I can't be productive.) Then I'll look them over, decide which stay, and put the others aside for Goodwill.

At any rate, I'm organizing the drawer and removing any temptation to buy another watch!

2 comments:

  1. How many watches do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.