Sunday, February 21, 2010
Sunday Stealing: The Clown's Meme 2
34. What do you like about the summer? The Cubs and showing off my pedi in sandals.
35. What do you like about spring? Spring training, and my vacation. (This year it's Colonial Williamsburg.)
36. How many states provinces have you lived in? Just the Land of Lincoln.
37. What cities/towns have you lived in? Two.
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? Bare feet, temperature and terrain permitting.
39. Are you a social person? I can be. But I'm also more comfortable with my own company.
40. What was the last thing you ate? Girl Scout cookies.
41. What is your favorite restaurant? Ada's Deli.
42. What is your favorite ice cream? Mint chocolate chip.
43. What is your favorite dessert? See above.
44. What is your favorite kind of soup? New England clam chowder.
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? Strawberry jam
46. Do you like Chinese food? Yes. Especially fried rice.
47. Do you like coffee? Hate it, loathe it.
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average? Two or three. (I know I should drink more.)
49. What do you drink in the morning? Coke and milk. (No, not together. Ick!)
50. What non-banking related card in your wallet is the most valuable to you? My Petco card, I guess.
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? Yes. The right.
52. Do you know how to play poker? Yes. I think of it as Yahtzee!, but with cards.
53. Do you like to cuddle? Depends on whom I'm cuddling.
54. Have you ever been to Canada? Yes. Montreal and Toronto.
55. Do you have an addictive personality? Perhaps. I don't smoke and have no trouble with liquor. But I find it hard to give up caffeine and sugar.
56. Do you eat out or at home more often? At home, but I'm probably eating carry out.
57. What do you miss about highschool, if anything? Not. a. damn. thing.
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? No. Usually my birthday is more closely associated with a little incident in Dallas, known as the Kennedy Assassination.
59. Do you want kids? No.
60. Do you speak any other languages? No.
61. Have you ever gotten stitches? Yes, and I have a scar on my chin to prove it.
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Nope.
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? Pool to swim in. Ocean to look out upon.
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat? Aisle.
65. Do you know how to drive stick? Nope.
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? Handbags.