Sunday, February 21, 2010

Itchy and Ugly


No, they aren't cartoon characters. They're the best words to describe the ginormous welts on my back, and the burgeoning ones growing on my tummy. Best guess is that the blood sucking bugs came in on the new throw pillows I bought at Pier One a week ago. The doctor prescribed a concentrated hydrocortisone cream and Bendadryl.

The pillows, while cute, weren't worth it. Not even on sale. Right now they are safely tucked into a big black garbage bag in my den, and there they will stay until next Saturday. Hopefully by then, the bugs will have perished.

1 comment:

  1. How frustrating and disappointing! So sorry, and I hope you're feeling much better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.