Saturday, October 03, 2009

Lazy day

Why am I soooo damn tired? Fatigue? Post-Olympic depression? All week I have felt tired, and today, when I had no obligations, it was blaringly obvious that I'd rather not move at all. Did a little shopping for my nephew's birthday (I picked up an official Harry Potter Gryffinder scarf) but just that trip to a local toy store and the convenience store left me wanting a nap. I promised myself I'd just lay down for a moment and woke up 3 hours later!

My home looks like A&E is about to shoot an episode of Hoarders here. I had so many things I wanted to get done this afternoon. But no, I slept it away.

2 comments:

  1. Same thing happened to me! I slept the day away with a five hour nap. How many hours constitutes a nap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:46 PM

    I think it's the changing of the seasons. If I hadn't had so much caffeine today, and my roommate didn't have friends over I'd have passed out when I got home at 5pm.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.