Saturday, July 25, 2009
Saturday 9: Fast Car
1. What’s the furthest trip you’ve taken by automobile? 800 miles = Chicago to Montreal. It was with my family when I was 9. I fought with my sister over the armrest in the backseat for the full 800 miles.
2. What’s the worst pick up line you've ever received? "You could pee on my shoes." Really. My first full day in New York.
3. What’s the best pick up line you’ve gotten? "Exactly what would it take to get you in bed?" We'd just met that night, we'd been flirting for quite some time and were sitting very close together on the sofa. His timing was perfect. He got much further with me than the gentleman in question #2.
4. What was the last gift that you received? Studio portrait of my niece and nephew.
5. What was the last gift that you gave someone? A small wood wish box for my oldest friend. By writing her wish on a slip of paper and keeping it in the box, she can help make it come true.
6. Tell us about the last time you cried. Watching Marley & Me. "Goodbye, Clearance Puppy."
7. Tell us about the last time you laughed uncontrollably. My friend John's birthday celebration. It was at the expense of TV commentator Nancy Grace, and it was in very bad taste.
8. Do you suffer road rage? What are your thoughts on it? I don't drive, so I'm exempt.
9. What’s one of your favorite movie quotes? "You still think you're the cutest little trick in shoe leather." Rhett to Scarlett.