Done by royal decree.
1. You are in court. You are in deep doo-doo. What did you do? Looting and rioting after the Cubs win the World Series. If Laker fans can do it after their team won their 15th championship, Cubs fans sure as shit should. We've been waiting a CENTURY! I'm going for a new car.
2. Your blog just became a best-selling book . What is the title of your book? The Thing of It Is ...
3. It is midnight. The phone rings. It is Michael Jackson calling from the Great Beyond. What would you like to ask him? Why didn't you give Sir Paul his songs back?
4. You are having your future told. The fortune teller looks in the crystal ball, screams and leaves the room in fright. What did they see? Me as Crazy Old Cat Lady, wearing a red hat and sipping a Cosmo while surrounded by dozens of felines.
5. You're blogging along minding your own blusiness (that's blog + oh...you know) when Google unexpectedly puts a Objectionable Content Warning on your blog. Your own mother is afraid to enter! What, pray tell, did you do to warrant it? How did this happen? Do you think you deserve it? Just how objectionable are you? Do tell. There's nothing wrong with my blog! Damn that vast Right Wing Conspiracy! They got to Google, too!
6. You suddenly become God Of The Universe. What would your first Commandment be? Quality of life for all.
7. And finally, what secret would you like to tell the Queen? I often listen to David Cassidy & the Partridge Family: The Definitive Collection. Hey! It's digitally remixed so I can fully appreciate the artistry of Danny Bonaduce's bass playing and the majesty or Susan Dey on piano.
These are the thoughts and observations of me — a woman of a certain age. (Oh, my, God, I'm 65!) I'm single. I'm successful enough (independent, self supporting). I live just outside Chicago, the best city in the world. I'm an aunt and a friend. I feel that voices like mine are rather underrepresented online or in print. So here I am. If my musings resonate with you, please visit my blog again sometime.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
The Queen's Meme
Posted by The Gal Herself at 7/14/2009 04:36:00 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Digitally remixed Partridge Family? Well, point me in the direction of Albuquerque, honey! LOL I have PF's and DC's greatest hits and yes, I play them so bite me.ReplyDelete
:-) Cute meme. I played and even created a category called "Stolen from The Gal" so you can see all the ideas and whatnot I've been cadging from ya.
Ha ha ha!ReplyDelete
That is a perfect book title for you.
I KNEW you would ask MJ that.
If you're going to be an old cat lady then you must wear purple.
I so agree about the conspiracy afoot! You might be onto something there.
Quality of Life is perfect!
And then I read.....the Partridge Family and Susan on piano. Let's face it. It wasn't her playing. It was the hair. It was all about the hair then.
Thanks for playing my first meme! (and bringing recruits)
Quality of life... I like that answer.ReplyDelete